Peter Cincotti, Oct. 25
- David Wong & High Strung, Nov 14
- Ruthie Foster, May 8
- Peter Cincotti, Oct. 25
- Alexis P. Suter, Jan 9
- The Hit Men, Dec 13
- Jack Kleinsinger’s Highlights in Jazz
- Lost Jazz Shrines, April 10
- Monk-in-Motion: The Next Face of Jazz
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra, Nov 21
- MANTRAS FOR LIFE – Sept. 26
- Senegal St. Joseph Gospel Choir, Oct 17
Tribeca Spotlight: Main Event Series presents
Peter Cincotti, singer-songwriter-pianist and native New Yorker, began playing piano at the age of three. By the age of 18 he was being called “one of the most promising singer-pianists of the next generation” by the New York Times. In 2003, Peter’s debut album reached #1 on the Billboard jazz charts, making Cincotti the youngest artist ever to do so. Hailed as “the rebirth of cool” by Elle magazine, Peter explores musical styles that blend pop, rock, blues and jazz, infusing each new song he writes with originality and startling energy.
Steinway & Sons is proud to support Steinway Artist Peter Cincotti
and BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center.