Click show time to add to calendar:Repeats: November 13, 2021 @ 09:45 pm
199 Chambers Street
New York (BMCC campus)
ALOK (they/them) is an internationally acclaimed gender non-conforming writer, performer, and public speaker. As a mixed-media artist ALOK’s work explores themes of trauma, belonging, and the human condition. They are the author of Femme in Public (2017) and Beyond the Gender Binary (2020). They are the creator of #DeGenderFashion: a movement to degender fashion and beauty industries and have been honored as one of HuffPo’s Culture Shifters, NBC’s Pride 50, and Business Insider’s Doers. They currently serve as a Contributing Editor to the White Review.
**ATTENTION TICKET BUYERS – COVID POLICY**
- You need to be fully vaccinated, having received all appropriate doses against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be no less than 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or no less than 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. If you received your vaccination outside the U.S., please read below:
- Masks or face coverings will be required to be worn in the theater at all times.
- You need to present your government issued photo ID.
- You need to verify that you are fully vaccinated, either through the Excelsior Pass, Excelsior Plus Pass, or your CDC Card (physical card or photo).
- For those who are under 12, and those who do not qualify for the vaccination, you must provide proof of a negative Covid PCR test (not a rapid test) within 72 hours of the performance which needs to be uploaded to the Excelsior Plus Pass.
- INTERNATIONAL COVID VACCINATION INSTRUCTIONS – If you received a Covid-19 vaccination (outside of the US): Before purchasing a ticket, you must email [email protected] and inform us of the show you are planning to attend and that you received a vaccine outside of the US, no later than a week prior to the date of the event. You will then receive instructions, via email.
- If you are feeling any COVID-related or flu-like symptoms on the day of the show, please note that you will not be permitted into the theater. Stay home or seek medical attention, and be safe.
- There are NO ticket refunds or exchanges. Failure to prove vaccine status will not lead to a ticket refund for this event.