The students of Cobble Hill Ballet perform a magical version of The Nutcracker. From battling Soldiers and Sugar Plum fairies, to an Arabian princess, waltzing Flowers and more! Clara is swept up in a most beautiful, festive ballet. A perfect ballet for children and adults alike to enjoy this holiday season.
**ATTENTION TICKET BUYERS – COVID POLICY.**
- You need to be fully vaccinated, having received all appropriate doses against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be no less than 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or no less than 14 days after your single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. If you received your vaccination outside the U.S., please read below:
- Masks or face coverings will be required to be worn in the theater at all times.
- You need to present your government issued photo ID.
- You need to verify that you are fully vaccinated, either through the Excelsior Pass, Excelsior Plus Pass, or your CDC Card (physical card or photo).
- Children between the ages of 5 and 11 are now eligible to receive the COVID vaccine. We encourage all who are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine to do so.
- For those under 12 years old (and not fully vaccinated), and those who do not qualify for the vaccination, you must provide proof of a negative Covid PCR test (not a rapid test) within 72 hours of the performance which needs to be uploaded to the Excelsior PLUS Pass.
- Proof of a COVID test is not required for infants as long as they are in the arms, and share the same seat, as their adult caregiver.
- INTERNATIONAL COVID VACCINATION INSTRUCTIONS – If you received a Covid-19 vaccination (outside of the US): Before purchasing a ticket, you must email [email protected] and inform us of the show you are planning to attend and that you received a vaccine outside of the US, no later than a week prior to the date of the event. You will then receive instructions, via email.
- If you are feeling any COVID-related or flu-like symptoms on the day of the show, please note that you will not be permitted into the theater. Stay home or seek medical attention, and be safe.